Skip to main content Skip to footer

Police Service Board

Public Complaints

If your complaint is about

  • The policies of the Kingston Police Service Board or procedures of the Kingston Police; or
  • The adequacy and effectiveness of policing in Kingston; or
  • A failure of the Police Service Board, the Chief of Police, special constable employer, Kingston Police Service, or a prescribed policing provider to comply with the Community Safety or Policing Act or the Regulations, other than misconduct, including a systemic failure; or
  • the conduct of a member of the Kingston Police Service Board

contact the Inspector General of Policing.

Web Site:


Phone: 416-314-4130 or 1-888-333-5078


If your complaint is about the conduct of a police officer with the Kingston Police, contact the Law Enforcement Complaint Agency:

Web site:


Phone: 1-877-411-4773 or 416-246-7071.


If your complaint is about a Special Constable in Kingston, email the Kingston Police Service Board or 

please see the Kingston Police Compliments and Complaints page.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.