Path of Strength App
The “Path of Strength” App has been developed by the Kingston Police Sexual Assault Unit.
If you have been sexually assaulted or know someone who has been, this App offers readily available information and resources to help you navigate through this difficult time.
The Path of Strength App provides
- Where to find help including:
- Helpline phone numbers.
- Information on community and government support services available to you, including location and contact information.
- Safety planning.
- Learn about “what is consent” and sexual offences as defined under the Criminal Code.
- Details on how to report to police and what happens when you do.
- Information on your rights in the justice system and what you might expect going forward.
- And much more.
The App is free and is available for Apple and Android devices.