NOTE: Victims and Investors of Next Level Investment Fraud (17-1539)
Welcome to the Kingston Police Citizen Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1. Using this Citizen Online Police Reporting System allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online reporting is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- The incident is not occurring right now
- This incident occurred within the Kingston city limits
- There are no known suspects
- This incident did not occur on Highway 401
- This incident does not involve a Break & Enter
- This incident does not involve a motor vehicle collision
If all the above statements are accurate, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If any of the above statements do not apply please read the following section:
Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
|Question||What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?|
|Answer||If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 613-549-4660.|
|Question||What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?|
|Answer||No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Kingston please call the police department for that city.|
|Question||What if this happened on a Provincial Highway?|
|Answer||If this took place on a Provincial Highway please call the OPP office nearest you.|
|Question||What is a known suspect?|
|Answer||A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.|
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizen Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- To add addditional information to your previously filed report, please choose Supplemental Report below
- Damage to vehicle does not include motor vehicle accidents. Please attend our HQ to report the accident to the accident reporting center.
- Theft does not include a break and enter to a residence or business. Please call 613-549-4660 to report a break and enter.