Kingston Community Safety Notice on High Risk Offender Release
Release Date: November 23, 2018
Kingston Police is issuing a safety notice in regards to the release of Lucas Tyler Petrini, who is a convicted sex offender. Petrini will be residing within the Kingston area and will have access to our community. This notice is being issued as Kingston Police believe he may pose a risk to the community, particularly those under the age of 14. Petrini has a residency condition and will be monitored.
Petrini will be monitored by the Kingston Police High-Risk Offender Unit, and Correctional Services of Canada. Petrini is on a long term supervision with strict conditions for public safety as follows:
- Not to be in the presence of any male or female child under the age of 16 years unless accompanied by an adult whom knows your criminal history.
- Not to consume, purchase or possess alcohol.
- Not to enter establishments where the primary source of income is derived from the sale or consumption of alcohol.
- Not to consume, purchase or possess drugs other than prescribed medications taken as prescribed and over the counter drugs taken as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Not to attend at a public park or public swimming area where persons under the age 14 years are present or can reasonably be expected to be present or a day care center, school ground or community center.
- Not seek, obtain or continue with any employment or volunteer activity that involves being in a position of trust or authority towards persons under the age of 14 years.
- Not to possess any firearms.
Anyone with information of potential breaches of these conditions or concerns of any suspicious activity regarding Petrini is asked to contact Kingston Police 613-549-4660.
You can also provide information anonymously by calling:
- Kingston Police at 613-549-4660 and asking to be anonymous
- Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS)
28-year-old Lucas Tyler Petrini is described as 5’6”, 140 lbs, with blue eyes, and brown hair.