You can file a non-emergency report and you’ll get an email copy of the police report including the case number. If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

File a non-emergency report

When to report online

You should not report online if the incident:

  • is an emergency
  • is happening right now
  • occurred outside of Kingston city limits or on Highway 401 (please contact the police department for that municipality or the OPP instead)
  • involves a motor vehicle collision (please visit our Collision Reporting Centre)

When to call us

Please call us at 613-549-4660 if you have a known suspect or if the incident involved a break and enter.

Adding to a filed report

If you’d like to add more information to a filed report, please choose Supplemental Report.

Please note

Please note that filing a false police report is a crime. We review all cases filed through the Citizen Online Police Reporting System and we will contact you with any questions about your report.