Experienced officers have several years of experience working in federal, provincial or municipal police agencies. If you are interested in applying for an experienced officer position we recommend you include the following documentation with your application.
Supporting documentation may include:
- Records of policing achievements
- Two or more letters of reference related to employment or community service
- Certificates/letters from community involvement
- Certificates of achievement
- Copy of valid certifications
Hiring Process includes, but is not limited to
- Physical fitness test (details on our web site)
- Psychological assessment
- Background investigation and file review
- Medical assessment by physician
The candidate selection process will reflect the dedication of the Kingston Police to the principles of Equal Opportunity.
There is currently no content available.