Records and Administration
Some of the responsibilities of Records Clerks and Front Desk/Reception employees include but are not limited to:
- Assisting members of the public by providing information and services;
- completing reports and data entry with a high level of accuracy; and
- typing and clerical support duties.
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Strong customer service skills;
- confidence and skill in stressful situations;
- attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential;
- experience with computers and software applications;
- keyboarding skills of at least 35 words per minute;
- a minimum of grade 12 education or equivalent;
- knowledge of office procedures, rules and regulations; and
- must pass an investigative background check.